Saturday, January 12, 2013

Vision Workshop

I was so happy to have been able to attend some of the Vision workshop on Saturday at the North Pointe Church of Christ building!  It was a bit cold and very wet (if you know me, you know what it took to get me to the building away from my nice cozy fireplace!).  It was well worth it!  We had some good discussion about the next step to grow spiritually and be people of God in our community.  Thanks to all of you who organized this event!  This blog is in direct response to that workshop!


This graphic was presented and the question asked "Where do we see North Pointe in this model"?


My personal response was that the people of North Pointe are ready for Action!  

I hope that by beginning an maintaining this blog for North Pointe and our neighbors that we can improve communication and get to know one another, encourage one another and love one another even more than we do now!


No comments:

Post a Comment