Saturday, January 12, 2013

Welcome to Our Blog!

Hello Friends!  Welcome to our new blog page!  I hope that you will check in often to hear more about your friends and neighbors, news and stuff about Northpointe Church of Christ and surrounding neighborhoods.

This is for all of us so feel free to chime in on the comments section or let me know if there is something you would like to see here.  I'll be calling on different ghost writers from time to time so y'all won't have to hear me ramble on and on.

A few things to keep in mind:

1.  This is casual.  No grades for grammar will be given.
2.  This is not the complaint department.  (I've got a nifty little song I'll share if you like, but the verse goes something like this, "Do everything without complaining so that you will remain blameless and pure children of God".
3.  This is a place for all of us to share ourselves and ideas bringing our little piece of North Texas closer to heaven.

So, without further adieu..

See you Sunday! :)




*Visit us on the web at .Northpointe Church of Christ


No comments:

Post a Comment